Saturday, November 22, 2008

I'm a slave to my ipod.

Anyone remember that one halloween episode of The Simpsons when somehow or another we get a glimpse into what the future will be like, and we see these giant ipods that have overtaken the human race and use their earbuds as whips??

Yeah, I can totally see that happening.

I mean, ever since I bought my ipod I can't let it out of my sight. In class, all I can think about is "MUST LISTEN TO IPOD". Every time I'm online, I'm constantly searching for new artists and songs to upload to it.. to "feed" it, so to speak. As soon as I feel even a tiny fraction of boredom, I break out the ipod.

It's taken over my soul. (Which is what they want...)

Yep.




2 comments:

Baybay Mama said...

So awesome. I am a slave. 6 months ago my ipod broke down and I had to get a new one but all my music was on my ex-boyfriend's hard drive and I shamelessly had to call him up and ask him to upload music on to my old ipod. It was so worth it!

Gaby, held on by wires. said...

Hahaha! Gatta sacrifice feelings for good music! Whooo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails