Tuesday, March 31, 2009

playing hooky, craving shoes, feeling happy because HE's happy.

I haven't had a good laugh in a long time until just now.

This is why this guy is the one and only love of my life:

"I have a new favorite horror film. You have to see this. It’s called How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days.

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

scene one: Matthew McConaughey goes shirtless… in an office… for no reason…. whatsoever. –orange, spraytan tits in full effect.

scene two: Crab Leg dinner date with Kate Hudson. Now, in terms of terror, this is where they reach dizzying new heights. The close ups, the sound of cracking shells and smacking lips, the flirting, the dimples, the melted butter glistening on the chins, annnnnd… that’s as far as I got. Uncle!

The only feeling to which this may be comparable, is the way i felt when I saw The Exorcist in the theatre. When that possessed chick came booking down the stairs on all fours, backwards, the air literally left my lungs. Fortunately, How to Suck a Suck in Ten Sucks was on DVD so I could pause and watch it in like 5 second bursts, with time in between to pace and breathe, like trying to finish a plate of peas when i was a little kid, but it was still traumatic.

Anyway, no offense to the cast and crew. I’m not exactly their target demographic, but seriously, I’d rather eat horse laxatives."


how to lose a guy in ten days Pictures, Images and Photos


***

See? I'm not the only one who wastes their life in front of the television!

Sick. Yesterday I stayed home from work. Today home from school. I've been sitting on the couch like the diehard 'potato' that I am staring at magazines. There's so many shoes I want.

(None of them are ever available in my size however. )

I found out about a new English brand in Nylon magazine that I think I like... but the site doesn't automatically convert your currency from pounds to american dollars so I have no idea how much these things actually cost.

And I'm too lazy to google.

I'm also debating whether or not I want to get some of those floral printed Docs. They're cute... but I feel like they would clash too much with the clothes I own. I don't know.

Update: just checked and the ones I want are out of stock. Which means they're more than likely gone forever. This, my friends, is the problem with popularity.

And my head and neck are hurting again so I'm going to go lie down now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails