Monday, April 20, 2009

S.O.S. This is a global call. You better make a stand. You better make it now.





I'm sure everyone has their share of 'crazy people' that they deal with in life, (especially at work), but today I had a true 'crazy'... a guy asked if I knew where he could buy cigarettes and when I gave him a blank look (because I honestly DON'T KNOW), he got all cuckoo and pleaded "YOU HAVE TO HELP ME!!!!!" Jeez, dood. Obviously there IS no help for you.

Then there was crazy apple lady. I've always known there were a ton of different types of apples, but I've never given too much thought as to what the actual differences between all of them are. I guess I've never really paid attention to what kind I buy at the supermarket... and on top of that, I'm not a HUGE apple consumer, anyways. But today my curiosity was sparked when I was informed by a Fuji apple obsessed lady that Fuji apples are the "best apples in the world". She said they taste like "somebody sprinkled sugar on them".

You had me at "sugar", lady.

Upon researching more on these apples just now, I found out they are actually a scientifically generated type of apple - a cross between a Red Delicious and a Ralls Janet. Oh, and the researchers who developed them are Japanese.

Those Japanese never cease to amaze me.

I want Fuji apples now.

fuji apples are bomb Pictures, Images and Photos

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

there is also that scary thing called a Grapple, its an apple that tastes like a grape, but its artificial and frightening. My town had a mental hospital that closed down years ago and now we have all kinds of crazy hobos directing traffic, and harassing dollar store employees. xoxo:)

Anonymous said...

fuji apples and braeburn apples ftw!

-homegurrrl

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails