Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Monday... not.





currently listening to: Shiny Toy Guns - Season of Poison


-I have had a headache literally every night for the past week. Something must be done, but I don't know what :(

-I finally saw UP on Friday and I think it may have been the best movie ever. I wanna try seeing it again this week, maybe.

-I am on a continuing quest to figure out why people obsess over alcohol so much. I tried a margarita and thought it was effing gross :) The quest continues...

-I finally finished The Host (You know, Stephenie Meyer's OTHER book, that's NOT about vampires). I thought most of the entire novel was really thrilling and kept me on edge, but the ending seemed really forced and retarded and sucked. Keep trying, Meyer.

-Next on the reading list: finishing Wraeththu (almost there), rereading All Quiet on the Western Front (just because). Oh, and I suppose I should probably crack Breaking Dawn open one of these days. We'll see.




<3

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mmm I like margaritas hehe. Have you ever tried any irish cream? I found the fucking greatest irish cream ever, Michael's White Chocolate Irish Cream. I don't know what's white chocolate about it, it should really be called Chocolate Birthday Cake & Ice Cream Irish Cream, because that's what it tastes like. It's sooo delicious.

It's all about finding something that tastes good to you - think of those boozy people as fatasses who are just eating whatever edible thing is in front of them, whereas a conisseur of beverages would only eat what they like to eat and only until they are full, not until they are puking and beyond. Plus, once you reach a certain point, you don't really know if what you are drinking is delicious or not, so why drink it if you can't savor it?!

crystal said...

I must see UP! I've heard many good things. I hope your headache gets better.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails