Monday, March 15, 2010

Welcome to the Tea Party...












**The quest for mental revitalization continues**


There's lots of things I wish for, such as one day having the ability to use the "mute" button from my television's remote control on human beings... (come on, you know you've wished for it, too).


But I bet being able to live inside of a music video would be an even better solution. Because that way all I would have to listen to is the music, (but it would be paired with gorgeous visuals). Yep. Sounds like a plan.


Last week, I introduced everyone to IAMX's viral "I am Terrified" video. This week I wish to live in Kerli's "Tea Party" video, (part of the Alice in Wonderland "Almost Alice" album): KERLI - TEA PARTY



















What music video do you wish you could live in this week?? (Please share!)







Until next time,

;)
<3
E.Anarchy

7 comments:

Asylum Dolly said...

ooh pretty! Yep, inspiration is eluding me lately too....blah....I wish it was available on tap!
I wish I actually lived in wonderland. Reality is tiring, and an endless source of dissatisfaction. As for music....hmmmm, not sure! I'll have to think about that one...

ms Givens said...

I will settle for the cupcake.

Law1sfab said...

your blog is amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must follow. That video is pretty cool xxx

Law1sfab said...

oohh sorry BTW it would have to be either Lady Gaga Telephone or hmmmmmm there are so many I will say Hole celebrity skin (I wish I had her leg's)

ooohhh but I do love Goldfrapp Strict machine that video is just too cool xx

Asylum Dolly said...

hey btw, did you say you are on facebook? I opened up an account, but I can't find you! Are you under a different name?

Anonymous said...

very very cool video!

Nadi Mari said...

wow, that video is awesome and that creativity is out of this world!! i love it. i want to always live in lady gaga's video world, especially Telephone!

GlamEyeAm

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails