Friday, July 30, 2010

you are cinematic film that only I see.

currently listening to: *NEW* William Control - Noir


Sometimes life just gets in the way and all you can do is put up with it.


So until life becomes a magical Marie-Antoinette-style party overflowing with desserts and cute clothes, I'm forced to watch this video and just dream:


It's a bit like in the Sofia Coppola movie, but with a modern twist:

TUCKER - FALL LINE from I AM PICTURES on Vimeo.




^^Taken from the NYLON blog.



I've been keeping myself busy with sewing all sorts of new things that I can't wait to show off. I have also been trying to build a new home for all things sewn/created by Ella Anarchy, over on Wordpress.com. It's going to be called helD oN bY stitcheS and I want it to go hand in hand with my much adored helD oN bY wireS, here.

Come join the fun and let me know what you think so far, (it still needs work!!):

2 comments:

Asylum Dolly said...

I didn't even realise you were going to put ot on Wordpress! Hooray! Going out to check it RIGHT NOW!

Law1sfab said...

I love this, yes I agree lets just live in dreams ..than we won't have to pay rent, go to work. It can just be wonderful 24/7 :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails