Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I told a guy at school today that he smelled good. I wasn't flirting or anything. He just happened to smell good and I thought he should know.

Changes in weather/lunar cycles seem to make people act uber wacky. I've noticed it the past couple of weeks. People just seem to weird me out and annoy me more than usual, lately. And everyone seems to be acting like the opposite of how they usually do. Or maybe it's just me.

Today, I was working on a dressform that had bright red splotches on it. I wondered if they might be bloodstains. Considering the freak accidents I've had in those sewing rooms, I wouldn't doubt it. Somebody had also put a little sign on this dressform that said "Please do not leave any extra pins on here - thank you". I contemplated writing out "O K A Y" (with pins, of course!) all over the front but I didn't feel like wasting my pins.

Have you ever noticed how funny of a word "pins" is??

Pin Pin Pin.

Pinhead... Love that guy. I wish he were really real so I could conjure him up whenever I felt like it and make him chase after people that cross my path or wrong me.

pinhead Pictures, Images and Photos

Wouldn't that be fun.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails