Monday, November 10, 2008

"What will become of my Dear Friend? Where will his actions lead us then?"

It's always weird when you think you know someone and then you see an entirely different side of who they really are. It's not always a bad thing, but it definitely stirs up different emotions. Which usually end up becoming stronger or the complete opposite of what they originally started out as. But of course, the smart thing to do - but that one always seems to forget - is that you shouldn't have such high expectations when you first meet somebody. Because once you get to know this person better, you just end up falling even harder from that high place you originally stood at with them.

I'm totally rambling.

Headaches keep me from thinking clearly. I can't even remember what it is I originally meant to accomplish with this post.

Whatever.

Stupid fabric store ran out of what I needed for tomorrow.

It's been raining all day today, which has been nice. But at the same time I keep thinking about what a friend of mine told me this weekend. And wherever this "Dear Friend" of mine is right now... I just hope he's okay. There's so many ways you can show someone that you care about them, but somehow they never feel like enough.

1 comment:

Baybay Mama said...

You'll get through it girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails