Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Day AFTER Easter!!

Time to put away decorations... that always makes me sad, no matter what holiday it is.



But at least I still have my mommy's delicious cakes:






She likes to bake one for nearly every occasion. I'm amazed I don't have diabetes by now.

Seriously though, how Marie Antoinette are these?! I got to put the bunnies and flowers and sprinklies on!!

Hope everyone's well. I'm going to try and have a good week this week. But this kitty is ganna make it hard:



He takes the words right out of my mouth!!! Later, punx.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

DUDE that is an awesome cake, all off centery and stuff, it makes me think of Alice in Wonderland...PS um, I was going to say something else but now the cake made me forget it. Oh well!!

Ginny said...

now I want cake! That looks so good. Looks like that cake is a lot of work.

Baybay Mama said...

so where is my piece of cake? i guess it is in the mail, right.
Oh, you have to play the damn violin. we have been going back and forth about this for months! do it before I come over there and force you to!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails