Friday, May 15, 2009

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, MR. BURGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



*this is my 100th post!! cupcakes all around!!*






Yesterday was Hunter Burgan's bday and I missed wishing him a happy day yesterday so I'm doing it today!! Happy Happy Belated Birthday, Hunter!! Bass/saxophone players rock my socks!!


"Coffee should be black as love, strong as hell, & sweet as death." -Hunter Burgan


If/when I ever meet him, I will buy him coffee and a vegan burrito. He loves those things.



In other news...

-My fashion and clothing inspirations/desires are all backwards. It's getting to be summer, which means sweltering hellish madness down here in Texas, yet all I've been wanting to wear lately are black tights and hoodies. And when it starts getting colder in the winter, I immediately start feeling like I want to wear nothing but tanks and short dresses!! What is wrong with me?!
I need to go shopping for more breezy, comfortable summer clothes, I think. I want pretty cotton dresses and short shorts.

-School is finally done with! Recieved an A on my final exam and project! Whoo! (oh and thank you to everyone who liked my designs from my last post.. that made me happy! I plan on posting about stuff I design more often, so stay tuned).

-I'm verrrry excited about the new IAMX album that comes out in FOUR days!! (May 19th). And new Placebo album in June!! New AFI and Kill Hannah and MCR albums!! And Gerard and LynZ Way's baby is due in June/July also!!

This is going to be one fun summer, I think :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails