Saturday, May 2, 2009

Come closer and see. See into the trees. Find the girl... while you can.

Okay, so nobody laugh at these super old pictures of me!! But I wanted to share all the different colours I've tried over the years. As I said in my last post I've been wanting to dye it again because I get bored with my hair very easily, and dyeing or cutting it is usually the way to alleviate the boredom. But I already cut it not too long ago and I don't know if I want to cut it again right now. I'm trying to let my bangs grow out because they annoy me. But I also can't dye it too crazy a colour because of dress code at my job.. blah. We're allowed to have tattoos and piercings, but apparantly not an "unnatural" hair colour. Which is fine, because I'm not really thinking of dyeing it a funky colour. I think I just want bleached blonde streaks. Colour is too high maintenance. But then again, I might not dye it at all... I'm being very indecisive. Maybe I'll just shave my head, and wear a different wig each day, haha. I'm that bored with my hair!!

Anyways... here's a collection of looks I've tried in the past:



This was the last creative look I tried before going back to my natural colour (that I'm still at right now). This is when I wanted to have Sean Brennnan of London After Midnight hair. It was fun while it lasted.



I tried to find a good one of when I had purple highlights in black hair, but this is the best I could find. BLAH:

I also tried to find a good picture of when I had bright pink all over, but the best I could find is just of my bangs peeking out of my hello kitty hoodie:

This one started out as a bright red, but faded to a coppery reddish over time. But I'm surprised that it lasted this long. That Loreal dye rules.

And finally, apparantly I had two different colours in my hair at one point. I barely even remember this look, haha. Seriously... when did I have this look? Must have been before I dyed it all black again. Ha.

Yay. Did anybody ever have a favourite hairstyle/haircolour once? Is there any looks you've ever wanted to try? TELL MEEEE!!!

I've always wanted to try a mohawk... but I'm way too chicken to pull that off successfully, haha.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooohh this makes me wanna dye my hair! But it's just now FINALLY growing all out with no more nasty bleached ends. Do something with some cool bleaching!

Baybay Mama said...

I love your style....you look so cute in all the photos....I ahve always wanted to dye my hair blonde but I am a true brunette..

Ginny said...

I think you look good with any hair color! I remember I use to dye my hair with manic panic in high school. The red looks good on you

crystal said...

LOVE your hair in these, so cool! <3

Unknown said...

heyy how did you get your hair to go so red ??! ive been tryin to get red low lights but havent been successful. should i bleach my hair? if yes what kinda of bleach and dye should i use ?!! please help ! ur looks are amazing :)

Gaby, held on by wires. said...

zara: It looks that red because it was on bleached hair... I don't remember the name of the bleach that I used! It was from Hot Topic, though. That's for sure. The higher the "voltage", the better it lightens your hair. And you DO want to get it as light as possible if you want BRIGHT results. The red dye I used at that time was also from Hot Topic. The Color Fiend brand, color: Red Rum. It's not a permanent dye, but it was SO VERY VIBRANT!!

I hope that helps!! Man, you're making me miss dyeing my hair!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

u shud surely do it again :D
i have had this craze for so long !! and ive never dyed my hair before and i have this craze of doing something different with my hair everyday .. so finally i decided to bleach my hair. teehee m in the process on, second bleach tonight.. and then red it goes :D
LOL.. thanku so much for your help :):):)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails