Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Wayward Victorian Girl.


Emilie Autumn 06
Originally uploaded by NeedMoreCoffeeMan

LOVING these photos of Emilie Autumn taken by NeedsMoreCoffeeMan two nights ago in Hamburg... (click on the photo to see his set on Flickr).

Check out the wrought iron fence-like overlay on her corset. This is an awesome example of what I'd love to be known for: creating amazing and memorable stage wear pieces for artistic clientele...

Gahhh.. one day.

In other news...

-I need to stop listening to industrial dance music at night when I'm trying to fall asleep. I listened to Combichrist, KMFDM, (0ld) Apoptygma Berzerk, Hanzel und Gretyl, and other stuff that just made me want to get up and dance around the room at 2a.m.... not healthy.

-I can't wait for school to be over!!!

-my purple halloween kitty picture frame containing a treasured photo of me and one of my favourite singers broke and I'm staring at it right now and it's making me sad. No wonder it was only $1 at Target.

-I want to dye my hair. Don't know exactly how, but I need a change.

-I want to sew!


<3

2 comments:

crystal said...

I always want to dye my hair some crazy color, like Raquel Reed or Audrey Kitching style, but I don't have the guts, lol.

Baybay Mama said...

What colors are you thinking of dying it?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails