Sunday, April 26, 2009

I want to I want to be someone else or I'll explode Floating upon this surface for the birds The birds The birds

For this Lazy Sunday edition, I'm posting pics of 10 things I loved about this past week, in no particular order: (and okay, I kinda cheated. The last two items are videos and not pictures, haha).

10 - Latest issue of the Gothic&Lolita Bible - Wedding Edition
9 - Newest issue of Nylon with Kat Dennings and Olivia Thirlby on the cover... so colourful!
8 - My new phone :) You can't see very well but I have a cute picture of cupcakes as my background.
7 - FINALLY found a copy of Romeo + Juliet on dvd. This one is the "music edition", which features a cool virtual music box with each song that plays during the movie. It also came with a cute postcard. But the one thing that bothers me is the doctored picture on the cover. Romeo was wearing a knight costume during the time he spent kissing Juliet in the angel costume at that masquerade party... the horrible hawaiian print shirt didn't come into play till later... someone has mad photoshop skills.
6 - finally finishing up one of the hardest parts of my 5 part project for my Textiles class. I got a good grade... more info coming soon.
5 - Cute raccoon hoodie that I ordered off ebay finally arrived all the way from Hong Kong.
4 - I stumbled across the cutest website ever and I want to spend money on it very badly.
3 - Listened to this last night.

2 - Loving this cover of Muse's "Time is Running Out" done by Amanda Palmer at Coachella. I love her outfit too.

1 - And finally... I'm loving this video/song featuring Gerard Way for an upcoming Final Fantasy 7 soundtrack:

1 comment:

crystal said...

I love that movie and I had no idea that there was a Gothic & Lolita Bible! How cool! I'd love to flip through it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails