Tuesday, June 23, 2009

We could be perfect one last time... and die like star crossed lovers when we fight.

currently listening to: My Chemical Romance - I brought you my bullets you brought me your love

currently reading: White Oleander, The Joy of Photography, The Kodak Guide to 35mm photography





Leave it to American Apparel to try to bring back the fanny pack:




Not in this lifetime, people. No way.



And whatever you do, please do NOT pair one of those with this lovely, baggy-polyester-with-vinyl-bust-pantsuit that has surely been on the clearance rack since Forever21 first opened it's doors:





In the words of Christian Siriano, it is "not cute", folks. Not cute at all.


I love shopping


In other news...

-It is so damn hot outside it's not even funny. Not even one tiny bit.

-My box of Kleenex is officially a teddy bear.

-Have you seen that smoking pictorial of Johnny Depp in the latest Vanity Fair??

Vanity Fair 07-09 Pictures, Images and Photos
Johnny Depp:  Vanity Fair, June 2009 Pictures, Images and Photos
Johnny Depp:  Vanity Fair, June 2009 Pictures, Images and Photos
Johnny in Vanity Fair Juli 2009 Pictures, Images and Photos


And finally,

-that crazy raccoon needs to post another blog soon.



<3

2 comments:

TP said...

"currently reading: The Joy of Photography, The Kodak Guide to 35mm photography"

HOLLA! Also I don't remember but I think there's already a battery in the camera for you...then again that was back in November so it might be dead by now haha.

Happy (almost) half birthday!

Unknown said...

Hehehe...I made that shirt...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails