Saturday, July 4, 2009

I hate insomnia.

currently listening to: nothing, because I'm waiting for my freaking ipod to charge.

So it's nearly 1a.m. and I decided to turn my computer on because my ipod is dead and I really need to listen to something so I can relax and fall asleep. I've had a hellish week, which is why I haven't been blogging lately, as I've been wanting no human contact lately, and I'm not sure if it's going to get much better anytime soon, but music definitely would help right about now.

Ahhh... life.

But anyways.

I recently found out that the next big designer to have a collection for Target's GO International thingy is none other than Anna Sui, and that, supposedly, this collection was inspired by the characters of Gossip Girl. I have to say I'm actually kind of excited. I haven't watched Gossip Girl since last LAST season because I work every monday night and after a while it just got ridiculous because I had/have NO idea of what's even going on anymore, but I do continue to admire Taylor Momsen and Leighton Meester (the actresses) and their styles on the show (as Jenny H. and Blair Waldorf).

Here's the link to check out the slideshow of the upcoming nineteen looks that have been leaked:

ANNA SUI SLIDESHOW IN NY MAG

I must say that the very first one: the black lace little minidress has MY name written all over it. Not so much Blair's.

*WANTS VERY BADLY*


Palmer Devereaux [Leighton Meester] Pictures, Images and Photos
TaylorMomsen8 Pictures, Images and Photos




September can't come soon enough :(

1 comment:

Nusha91 said...

love your blog, love taylor and leighton, love gossip girl. I can't wait for season 3 xoxox

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails