Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Day Before Halloween!!!

Excitement in the air.





Here's some DIY fashion inspiration in case you still need a costume for tomorrow:



I SPY: STYLISH ROCKSTAR OF THE WEEK - WEEK TEN- DOMINIC HOWARD (MUSE)
BRITISH FASHION INVASION TWO WEEKS IN A ROW!!!!!!!!!!!!



What can I say? Anyone who customizes their own jeans in a tiny public restroom while on tour in Europe, (even though they could easily pay someone ELSE to do it), deserves this recognition.


posted on TwitPic on October 28, 2009:







I feel like a proud mom.



These guys are quickly becoming my favourite band to follow on Twitter. They post the BEST pictures.

I highly recommend them to anyone on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/muse





In other news,

HALLOWEEN IS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET YOUR FANGS ON!!!!!!!!

gerard way Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails