Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Why do people that I went to middle school with, yet never actually spoke to, keep sending me friend requests on facebook??!?!?!

Show of hands: who thinks Facebook's new layout sucks??

Yeah, I do too. But anywho...

Hi, this is my first post :)

While I'm no stranger to the world of blogging, I am a stranger to blogspot/blogger. But it doesn't take a genius to figure out how to work this site, so here I am. I'm also known for being a procrastinator and um - dare i say it - lazy.. so I hope I can motivate myself enough to keep up with this. See, I'm always coming up with things in my head, ideas for what would make a good post. But then when I hop on the computer, my mind draws a complete blank... and I give up.

Oh look.. it's 1am. That means it's officially Tuesday. But my mindset is still set to Monday, so I guess I can write about my weekend:

It started off as stressful, seeing as how Saturday consisted of driving out of town at 4am to attend a funeral. Despite the dance party that My Chemical Romance's video for their song "Helena" portrayed about funerals... in real life..? they are not fun dance parties. I won't go into too much detail.. but let's just say funerals are a sad, sad, creepy business.

Moving on... the family reunion I encountered on this trip yielded facts about my family that I never knew. Turns out I'm actually somehow related to army officials and professional soccer players. Yeah I know. Who'd a thunk it?? It makes me sad how distant/introverted my family truly is. It took 20 years for me to find out there's actually interesting people with interesting careers that I'm distantly related to. But anyways... Sunday was spent catching up on the sleep I missed the night before, and resting from having spent a total of 6, (actually I think MORE), hours crammed up against the side of the rental car's backseat with 3 other family members. Believe me, I was SORE.

Then when we finally got home, I had a headache and a strange, overwhelming craving for Wendy's chicken nuggets... the likes of which I have not consumed in YEARS. So I begged to be driven to my nearest Wendy's and bought the 10 piece combo. I thought I wasn't going to be able to finish it, but lo and behold.. I actually did. The fries were a disappointment though. They were somehow.. soggy. Not at all crispy. Rude.

And then Monday was spent in front of the television, as you'll find that most of my days do. Wednesdays are my ultimate TV days though: starts off with America's Next Top Model at 7pm, Project Runway at 8pm, Criss Angel Mindfreak at 9pm, and reruns of Amazing Race 12 on Travel channel at 11pm. (The only reason I really wanted to watch was for Kynt and Vyxsin... they freaking RULE).

Let's see Mondays are Gossip Girl at 7pm.. Tuesdays are Wipeout at 7pm, (i'm obsessed with that show!)... and every weekday at midnight is classic X-MEN on Toon Disney channel. Used to be Pucca, but they changed the time on that. Oh! and Fridays are new episodes of The Soup on E!. Joel Mchale.. I love that man.. and when does the new season of LA Ink start, for crying out loud??

Man, I watch too much TV.

How sad is that.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails