Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I put the "lazy" in "Lazy Sunday".

I missed my Sunday picture blog again. Boo. Now it will be TWO days late. Oh well.

I didn't even touch my computer on Sunday... or yesterday for that matter. Been trying to shut myself off from all the world and trying to concentrate on doing stuff.. but it's been hard. I'm still giving a certain someone the silent treatment, but they'll never notice. My sunday was spent watching a Degrassi marathon in the early part, while eating blueberry waffles on the couch, and immediately followed by flipping channels and watching all 3 Lord of the Rings movies in a row. (And eating lasagna during "The Two Towers" and tamales during "Return of the King"). So yeah, that kind of took all day. By the time "Return of the King" ended, it was time to go to bed all over again. I love my life. I also love Aragorn. That guy rules. How was YOUR sunday??

I should go eat and leave for school now. Picture blog later tonight.. if I feel like it.

Why do I still have a headache?

Aragorn Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails