Thursday, April 9, 2009

1 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MR. WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!


“I'd rather be a creature of the night than an old dude.”

Darling, you're nowhere near being an "old dude". You're an amazing singer, artist, writer, husband, and soon to be father... Thank you for being the biggest inspiration in my life, and for always making me feel good about myself and what I do in life. You conquered your demons and never gave up on your dreams, even when the whole world seemed against you, and I will never give up on mine either. I hope to be as successful as you when I turn "thirty-two good to be true"!!!

As for the rest of you... the countdown is finally over and I can go back to normal blogging tomorrow... stay tuned.

I can't help the fact that I love people who dress in head to toe black every day of their lives. Sue me.

3 comments:

Baybay Mama said...

I am wondering what band he is in? What a little cutie!

Miley said...

Awww, gerard was so damn cute before. But ok I gaven't seen him in a while.. but still.

Gaby, held on by wires. said...

haha... I still think he's cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails