Friday, April 10, 2009

School of Rock




top to bottom:
1. the class clown: Angus Young of AC/DC
2. the lovable nerds: My Chemical Romance
3. the overachieving smart kids: Deadsy
4. the popular jock: Garret Hammond (former Kill Hannah drummer)
5. the goth kid: Rainbow of The Birthday Massacre


Did you ever have to wear a uniform in school? I did, for a brief period in elementary school. The pieces were horribly cheap and unflattering, however. I hated them. And you know that whole thing your mom does when your're little about buying all your clothes at least one size bigger so you'll "grow into them"?? UGH. But I've always liked the look of the "cool" kind of uniforms: the private school blazers with the ties and the school crest emblems. Those always seem to be a bit more tailored, crisp, and clean. But that's just me.

The last couple of weeks have been a bit of an emotional roller coaster... I won't go into details, but I will say this: sometimes in life you have to be a bit "selfish" and figure out what's good for you. If someone (or something) in your life causes you more harm than good, then it's better to cut them/it out for the sake of your own (mental) health. And that's all I'm going to say.

If it's two things in life that always makes me feel better, it's CLOTHES, and MUSIC. I'm waiting on two super cute items I won on ebay to arrive, and since one of my favourite singer's birthdays was yesterday I decided to take a break from blogging to post a picture and a quote from him every day for the past week, (in case anyone was confused). My other favourite singer's birthday is six days away!! So now I have to do something special for him.

Man, I can't WAIT for school to be over!! Just a few more weeks to go!!!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails