Sunday, July 12, 2009

All the things that you set aside.. all the friends that you leave behind (just so the curtain will rise). And it feels like the first time.

currently listening to: Kill Hannah - Mouth to Mouth (live version of the brand new track), New York City Speed (new version), Until There's Nothing Left of Us.


Presenting... Lazy Sunday: Pictures from my Crackberry Edition.
(yes, an idea taken from the Raccoon Society blogs...sue me.)

This has been the temperature reading inside my car for the past couple of weeks. (105F in case you can't see).
This shit is BANANAS!!!

"QUACK!"

I found the Goth section at the fabric store. For all my "dark visions". Yes.

Is it Taco Bell? or is it Pizza Hut?... it's both!! (can you believe I eat this garbage?)

Browsed this book at Half Price books the other day. It showed off the interior decorating choices of the world's most infamous maniacs, including everyone's favourites: Hitler and Hussein. Seriously. Not even joking here.

Received a postcard from my friend from when she visited the Cayman Islands last week. Apparantly the Devil goes to Stingray City.


The End... for this week. Hopefully I'll have more for next sunday!!



In other news:

-Today was exactly one year ago that I met one of my heroes.

-a coworker told me I'm "cute" when I sneeze. Should I be trying to sneeze more often??

-Shrimp tempura sweet rolls, warm and salted edamame, tempura veggies, and sweet milk tea with tapioca = best dinner ever.

-Shaved ice topped with sliced mango, ice cream and condensed milk = best dessert ever.

-September will be the best month of the year.


<3

EDIT: I just realized I used a line from the exact same song that I used to title my last post for this post. I've been listening to that album nonstop since then!! Whoo!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

First photo - hehehe, that looks like my car. The 105 degree reading included.

Banana photo - mmm that's bananas, why aren't people buying those and turning them into delicious banana bread and muffins and puddin's?

Duck photo - yes please.

Taco Bell/Pizza Hut photo - I miss that TB/PH! My mom and I used to go there after we shopped and I would get breadsticks and a tostada and share a breadstick with her. Hehehe indecisiveness cannot plague me there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails