Sunday, August 9, 2009

If you wanna steal, you better learn how to lie. If you wanna live you better not fear how you die. Heaven and Hell are just a myth.

SO YOU BETTER PAY ATTENTION TO THIS MOMENT.


currently listening to: Anti Flag - The Bright Lights of America

Introducing Lazy Sunday Pictures from my Crackberry Volume DOS:


"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to slide in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, what a ride!'"

Would you wear this shirt??

I wanna do this in my room, dammit. I need comics! Tons of 'em!

This is Donuts. He's the cutest kitty ever. (And he smells like Donuts!!)

Haha, my friend's mom keeps track of how many trick or treaters they get on Havokween. Apparently they had 57 in 2006.
There really *IS* such a thing as "too much cake" sometimes...

<3

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my god!! Where were you that there was so much cake?!

Ginny said...

kittens and cake, what more do you need.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails