Friday, October 23, 2009

The Littlest Things...

Finally...

After a one week hiatus:



I SPY: STYLISH ROCKSTAR OF THE WEEK - WEEK NINE - LILY ALLEN


Ok, so she's not really a "ROCKSTAR", (yeah one of my pet peeves is actually when pop stars get called "rock stars" so yeahhhh) but I wasn't able to find a true rocker that caught my attention this week, (yet again!). And besides, it's about time I mention a chick on this feature, eh??

I've always admired Miss Allen's quirky British style. I spied her at the newsstand today on the cover of the UK version of Elle magazine. I didn't feel like paying $10 for the thing, so here's the pics I found online:








Wigs rule.

I've always secretly wondered what it would be like being a platinum blonde. (Ew did I really just admit that?)


According to elleuk.com, some of the clothes featured in this shoot were from Luella, Richard Nicoll and Christopher Bailey (for Burberry), amongst others.





Viva British Fashion!!!!!!!


I browsed around for some similar key items for emulating the feel of this pictorial:




Lace tights: Hottopic.com - $8




Sheer dress: urbanoutfitters.com - $48




metallic dress: forever21.com - $25




Now all we need is a blonde wig and we're set!!!!!




<3

WEEK ONE: WILLIAM CONTROL

WEEK TWO: MIKEY MARTIN (SHINY TOY GUNS)

WEEK THREE: CINEMA BIZARRE

WEEK FOUR: MAT DEVINE (KILL HANNAH)

WEEK FIVE: MUSE

WEEK SIX: MATT BELLAMY (MUSE)

WEEK SEVEN: MAT DEVINE (KILL HANNAH)

WEEK EIGHT: CHRIS CORNER (IAMX)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails